As a parent, you want to make sure your child has a safe and enjoyable experience while playing with their toys. Here are some toy safety tips to follow:
1. Check the toy’s label to make sure it is age-appropriate. Some toys are too dangerous for young children and should only be played with by older children.
2. Inspect the toy for broken pieces or sharp edges before allowing your child to play with it.
3. Make sure the toy is appropriate for the child’s level of development. Young children may not be able to handle more complex toys and could potentially harm themselves.
4. Be aware of choking hazards. Some small toys and pieces of toys can easily be swallowed by young children and can cause choking.
5. Avoid toys with cords or strings that could be pulled loose and create a strangulation hazard.
6. Keep toy guns and knives away from children younger than age 8, as they may not be able to distinguish between a toy and a real weapon.
7. Supervise your children when they are playing with toys, especially if the toys are hazardous. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
8. Store toys away when they are not being used. This will help keep your child safe and minimize the chances of them being injured by a toy.
#preschool #glendaledaycare #burbankpreschool #glendaleschool #burbankschool #glendalekindergarten #burbankkindergarten #childcare #childcarecenter #teachingchildren #kidkare #covidsafe #covidsafeschool #safeschool #education #glendalepreschool