On September 13, 2018
Welcome to the 2018-19 academic year. As you may already know Bonnie Academy is a traditional and developmental preschool that serves children from 18 months to 6 years of age. Our academic program starts in late August and runs through mid-June. We have Winter Academic Recess in mid-December for 2 weeks, where we stop our academic program to celebrate the Holiday Season.
There are specific upcoming events that are in your child’s classrooms and you will be notified by your child’s teacher. However, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to a few general issues here at Bonnie Academy:
- Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We use these platforms for announcements and talk about activities we do here at Bonnie Academy.
- Please be mindful of our parking situation.
- Be enthusiastic about the upcoming school year.
- Always say goodbye to your child.
- Help your child with their homework, but DO NOT do their work for them.
- At the end of the workday, put aside your concerns and focus on being a parent.
- If you have questions for your child’s teacher please email us at email@example.com and we will make sure it gets to your child’s teacher as soon as possible. Of course, if it is an emergency you can always call us at (818) 244-3241
- Please make sure that we have your current contact information.
- If there are missing documents in your child’s file please make sure to return them to the office as soon as possible.
- If you are ordering lunch for your child/children make sure to give our staff the lunch ticket or the cash. We pay our food vendor daily.
- Tuition is due every MONDAY morning.
- If you are going to be on vacation or out for any other reason, know that you will be charged half of the tuition for the first week of absence.
Experience can make transition bit easier, but even with experience, change can be stressful. Patience and understanding on part of parents and teachers will help children learn how to approach new situations with confidence – a skill that will help them make successful transitions all through life.
Bonnie Academy Administration