Bonnie Academy child care center, located in Glendale, CA had a visit from the dentist to teach the students about dental hygiene. It is important for children to learn about the importance of brushing their teeth at a young age so that they can develop healthy dental habits for life.
Here are some of the things that the students at Bonnie Academy may have learned about dental hygiene:
- The importance of brushing their teeth twice a day for two minutes each time
- How to use floss to remove plaque and tartar from between their teeth
- The importance of eating a healthy diet and avoiding sugary drinks
- How to prevent gum disease and other dental problems
By learning about dental hygiene at a young age, the students at Bonnie Academy are setting themselves up for a lifetime of good oral health. This can have a positive impact on their overall health and well-being.
In addition to the benefits of good oral health, learning about dental hygiene can also help children to develop other important life skills, such as:
- Good personal hygiene habits
- The importance of self-care
- How to make healthy choices
Bonnie Academy is teaching its students about the importance of dental hygiene. It is a valuable investment in their future.
Photos of the day: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QrBANRnHLFoKj5Tj9